Credit Card Protection Policy
Credit Card payments are made directly through NAB Transact to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
All cancellations and requests for registration refunds must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made before 22 September 2017 will receive a refund less a $50.00 per person administration fee.
- Cancellations made after 22 September 2017 will receive no refund.
- No refunds will be issued until after the conference.
- Substitute names will be accepted. Substituting a delegate from the same organisation is welcome as long as notification by email is received before Friday 20 October 2017.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance at the conference.
- Accommodation and airline cancellations are at the discretion of the individual organisations concerned.
Any changes to your registration or optional bookings will not be accepted over the phone. Please email your changes to email@example.com.
Participation in the Pharmacy Assistant National Conference 2017 is at the sole discretion of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia and is subject to conditions laid down by the Guild. The Guild reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone it sees fit. This can occur without notice. In the event this is required a refund of the registration fee will be facilitated.
Condition of Entry
It is a condition of entry to the Pharmacy Assistant National Conference 2017 that you may be photographed or filmed at the event, and that your image may be used on promotional material for future conferences.
Participation is acknowledgement that no blame, liability or responsibility can be attributed to the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, its staff or agents for any loss, damage or injury resulting from failure to carry out any undertakings or provision, or from substitution of any undertaking or provision.
Accommodation Cancellation Terms & Conditions
No cancellation fee will apply if the booking is cancelled within thirty (30) days or more prior to the guest arrival. For cancellations within thirty (30) days the full amount of the accommodation will be charged.